1 reply to this topic

#1 Joel

Joel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSouthern IL

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

I saw that Ardent Fishing reels are made in the USA, now, I need to learn more about them, and buy some, perhaps replacing my Browning Gold reels. I found this on their website... I wonder if they'll let me have a tour of the factory... They're just 45 miles away from me. :luxhello:

ArdentReels.com

Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Ardent is proud to be the only manufacturer of freshwater casting and spinning reels Made in the USA. The company was founded on the principle of creating high performance fishing reels that can endure the test of time.

With that in mind, every Ardent reel is hand assembled and performance tested prior to shipment.

Are Ardent Reels really "Made in the USA"? Yes. We know the United States is the best place to produce high-quality reels that last. That's why every Ardent reel is hand assembled in our plant in Macon, Missouri, using precision-manufactured, performance-tested components.

Where do I place my order? :div20:

#2 mnshutterbug

mnshutterbug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSW Minnesota

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

There is also a USA company that manufactures Ross fly reels. You do have to be careful though because some Ross reels are imports.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users