#1 Joel

Joel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSouthern IL

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Another great find all...

As you all know, I'm an avid fisherman here in the midwest, and who doesn't like to catch fish.... A lot of fish....

Well, I recenlty found a device called the HydroWave, which is an electronic feeding simulator to alert fish and create feeding responses. The unit looks simple enough to use too.... Mount one unit to your trolling motor, and the control or "head" on your boat. (probably up front by the trolling motor mount). Also, It appears that Kevin VanDam, the 2011 Bassmaster Classic Champion is also the owner of HydroWave, LLC.

Here is their site: http://www.hydrowave.com/index.htm
Includes 6 Scientifically
Tested Sound Tracks

• 1. Frenzy (Shad)
  • 2. Schooling Shad
  • 3. Passive Shad Finesse
  • 4. Fleeing Shad
  • 5. Frenzy (Shiner)
  • 6. Bait Panic
HydroWave was founded in 2010 by a group of professional anglers, scientists and engineers dedicated to product design in the fish attracting industry. The HydroWave is a collaborative effort of all the founders.
Research in the field of sound technology and aquatic biology remain our primary focus along with product design and quality controls. Our biologists are steadfastly dedicated to improving the science of fish stimulation for angling purposes.

I guess I'll have to take a look at one of these pretty soon...

#2 Rusty Pancelode

Rusty Pancelode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

Wow, an electronic fish-call.
I'll just keep the one that you hold to the water and blow through like a duck-call.
LOL!

Next you'll probably be able to just buy fish at the store.
:smileyiamwithstupid:

#3 Average Joe

Average Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationThe HEART land of America

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Joel, did you ever get your hands on one of these for "product review"? the only other electric fish callers I ever heard of were the old crank telephones, but I hear that was highly illegal for fishing. :wallbash: :smileycheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users