Photo

UnBreakoBall - Hardcore Dog Toys - Made in the USA

unbreakoball unbreakoball.com. Hardcore dog toys heavy duty dog toys unbreakable dog toys made in the USA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Joel

Joel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSouthern IL

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

I was contacted by UnBreakOBall about their products, and it happened at just the right time.  I happen to have a 102 lb 5 yr old black lab "puppy" and he can tear apart anything.  He's not a real "chewer" but he often pops soccer balls, and even a basket ball.   His favorite toy is actually a bowling pin, which works great, since it strengthens his neck since it's lopsided like a goose would be...  Anyway......

Thor at UnBreakOBall contacted me, and I was pleasant surprised to see all their products made in the USA.  Here's some info on them, and their web site.  Please be sure to mention that you heard of them here at KeepItUSAMade.com

Ardwin Products LLC A.K.A. UNBREAKOBALL                          www.UnBreakOBall.com
UNBREAKOBALL ~ If Your Pet Breaks It...We Will Replace It. GUARANTEED!

We are a family run company. Our goal is to support the American Worker. Purchase and supply American Made Products. And just as important, Promote Positive Bully Breed Awareness. We have owned and LOVED Pitbulls for more then 30 years. Even back in the day before all the bad publicity. It is up to us (The Pitbull Lovers) around the country to help protect this breed and educate the public. We currently have two. Chase is a mischievous 5 year old with a ton of energy. She was rescued from a home in Detroit. Bebe is the elder at 13 years old. Bebe keeps up with Chase as best as she can. Chase keeps Bebe young at heart.

Our Mission

We here at Unbreakoball have a passion for what we do, and we want to pass that along to you. The great people behind Unbreakoball are here to ensure that you will receive what you want— the way you want it. Our people believe that each customer deserves our full attention. We want to ensure that you have a memorable experience when purchasing from Unbreakoball. We take a great deal of pride in our MADE IN AMERICA PRODUCTS. Unbreakoball offers high quality dog toys & breed awarenes products at affordable prices.

#2 Wing Nut

Wing Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

I bought one of the orange Unbreakoballs for my dog and he loves it....   This thing is tough!!!     It has an amazing warranty, however, I doubt it will ever get used... They made this dog toy right. 

Thanks Unbreakoball!!    :rockon:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unbreakoball, unbreakoball.com., Hardcore dog toys, heavy duty dog toys, unbreakable dog toys, made in the USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users