#1 Average Joe

Average Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationThe HEART land of America

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

What a great find... A large wind turbine mfgr that builds its products in the USA. Here's what I got from their web site, and hope to hear back from their marketing department:

New Turbines to be made in the USA! Beginning in the winter of 2010 we will begin shipping our new 225 and 750 kW turbines that are now manufactured in the United States. The result will be shorter shipping times and costs in North America for American-manufactured turbines.

Good job Aeronautica!!! :D

http://www.aeronauticawind.com/

#2 sunaire

sunaire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

SUPER DUPER to find more MADE IN THE USA companies when you are one! YEAH! Folks, here's some news. Using electricity doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg! We save about $50-100 per month on heating by using 4 our SUN AIRE Ductless Furnaces (plugs into 110 outlet) for total zone control heating in our own 2,000 sq. ft. home spring/fall/winter. This beats the heck out of electric baseboard heating where you waste heat pushing up your walls and staying at the ceiling where you're NOT...and also those electric heat pumps that push out 90 degree air and feels like A/C on your 98 degree body...while also pushing it to your ceiling where it's 20-30 degrees HOTTER than on the floor where you LIVE! Zero Fire Clearance; energy efficient with our digital programmable sensitive to 1/2 - 1 degree thermostat. Heat stays on the floor as striation between ceiling and floor with SUN AIRE is about 2-3 degrees! Also, we don't contaminate the air using fossil fuel nor take the oxygen out of the air to combust either. Clean, safe, and energy-efficient...and most importantly- Made in America to last you a lifetime!

Yes- solar power and hydro-power is the way to go....and using LESS ELECTRICITY even when made by the solar/hydro methods are also the way to go! Keep more of your money for yourself instead of paying it to the utility companies! We all need it more than they do, I'm pretty sure.

Jeannie Mitchell
SUN AIRE manufacturers
www.betterair.com

#3 Average Joe

Average Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationThe HEART land of America

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

That's a great story, and so glad to see that something so expensive and technical is Made in the USA. !! :luxhello: I wish I had a couple wind turbines... Not sure where I'd put them, but alternative engergy IS the future..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users