• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sunaire

sunaire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

Please check out our SUN AIRE purifiers and our SUN AIRE Ductless Furnaces! Both are lifetime, safe, simple and serviceable for our valued customers.

We purify indoor air safely just like sunlight does outdoors daily using our dual frequency UVC lamps. Thus, we take 02 and energize it up to 010, without any harmful side-effects like heat-activated ozone machines. Our Brushed stainless steel residential units cover up to 2,000 sq. ft while eliminating bacteria & viruses; mold spores; pet/smoke/ammonia odors; myco-bacterium tuberculosis; influenza virus from your indoor air. As an approved vendor for two of the nation's largest healthcare conglomerates for the past 12 years, our SUN AIRE purifiers are REAL air purifiers, not just AIR FILTERS! Although, we do have a lifetime/washable 0.5 micron pre-filter which you never need to replace. This feature alone saves you up to $100-200 per year in expensive replacement HEPA/charcoal/carbon filters!

Our SUN AIRE Ductless Furnaces use NOT infrared elements, but 3-500 watt halogen quartz lamps for the heating source! Our full-size of lamp/end table Custom Oak cabinets made by local Mennonite family is used as a beautiful piece of furniture year round, then spring/fall/winter also for safe and energy-efficient heating! We personally use 4 to heat our 2,000 sq. ft. home here in NW Arkansas. The picture you see on the website was taken in our living room. We save about $50-100 per month in heating costs by enjoying total zone control heating throughout our home. We have a digital programmable thermostat on our units which is sensitive within 1/2 to 1 degree; can be programmed for 4 different temperature changes, or can be used manually. Your choice! We also have the same lifetime/washable 0.5 micron pre-filter on our SUN AIRE heaters as we do on our SUN AIRE purifiers.

HEAT when and where you need it! Made in the USA to last you a lifetime and save you money!

SUN AIRE products- www.betterair.com to see what we build here in the USA!

#2 My3Dogs

My3Dogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

Oops :mellow: It seems I added the Ductless Furnace under Appliances Large and Utility because of the word "utility". It's a great little furnace, not to be confused with an electric-eating space heater. Sorry - I didn't notice this post which was up first.

#3 Average Joe

Average Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationThe HEART land of America

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:40 AM

Interesting looking little unit. I'll definitely keep it in consideration if I ever need one. :smileytoast:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users