Photo

How did you find out about the KeepItUSAMade.com social network forum?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: How did you find out about the KeepItUSAMade.com social network forum? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

How did you hear about the KeepItUSAMade.com social network forum?

1. Search Engine - Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Facebook Site Posting (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. LinkedIn Group Posting (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Google + Circle (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Twitter Update (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Personal invitation by a member - Please say who (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

7. On the News - Please indicate which station, link (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

8. Other - Please indicate where with a link (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Joel

Joel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSouthern IL

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Hello everyone, I've been working hard to do everything I can, emailing everyone I could in the media, joining groups, facebook page, twitter and more. I am curious to learn how everyone found this site. If you found this site somehow not mentioned above, please leave a link to where you heard about it. Thank you and enjoy the forum!! :smileytoast:

#2 Love USA

Love USA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hello everyone, I've been working hard to do everything I can, emailing everyone I could in the media, joining groups, facebook page, twitter and more. I am curious to learn how everyone found this site. If you found this site somehow not mentioned above, please leave a link to where you heard about it. Thank you and enjoy the forum!! :smileytoast:

Hello Joel,
I heard about this website on the Channel 2 news. My husband and I moved to the St. Louis area 21/2 years ago. We are blessed to be able to say that my husband was hired by American Plastics Group which brought us to Missouri. They are a Plastics Manufacturing Company that is owned by a Wonderful Christian Family that believe in the dream of American Made Products. They manufacture their own plastic housewares products such as The Bread Buddy which is patented by Buddeez, sold at Walmart. Buddeez offers the freshest pantry storage solutions such as the bag in dispenser for Cereal, Flour, Sugar, Pet Foods, Coffee, and a dispenser named Bits-n-bolts etc... Some of the Products they manufacture are sold as Mainstays in Walmart. There is also the Charcoal Caddy sold in Lowes. American Plastics Group also manufacture American Made Products for other manufactures that are proud to have their products made here in the USA! They employ a great group of people that are also dedicated and enjoy having a company continue to work towards growth for more American jobs.
I am so pleased to be able to share this information with you and I pray that this company will flourish.
Thank you
Ronda Scott

#3 Average Joe

Average Joe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationThe HEART land of America

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

I found the site some time ago, when looking for products made in the USA. I can't say enough how great this site is, and how important it is as well. :luxhello:

#4 Rusty Pancelode

Rusty Pancelode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

I found this site because I think you told me to come here.
:)
I had posted some made in USA stuff on a Yahoo article.

#5 My3Dogs

My3Dogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

I found this site through LinkedIn American Products and Services Group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users