Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 20 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
Site Rules & Guidelines The KeepItUSAMade.com forums will tremendously over a short time and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. Our mission and intent is to have a place "Where people can discuss the importance of buying products that are made in the USA, by American citizens". We feel strongly that this forum should remain focused on American products, American companies, American employment and other related topics, including topics that help us get to know our members better. This is not the place for topics that are sensitive and controversial in nature such as religion, abortion, etc., please find another forum elsewhere for this type of content.
Forum Terms & RulesPlease take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
In order to keep the KeepItUSAMade.com forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Moderating Team.
General Rules and Guidelines for Forum Use:
1. Read up on past posts about a specific topic before asking a question! There is a ton of information here, and while many topics have been hashed to death, it can be a little overwhelming. No one is going to be upset with you if you ask a question that has been asked before, but some members do become frustrated if they feel they have answered the same question 10 times before. The forum has a search function at the top of the page that can be very useful for locating information on many topics. If you have questions on how to use it please feel free to let us know and we will help you.
2. Try to keep your topic titles specific and related to what you will be posting under it. Please try to use the correct forum, and avoid cross posting.
3. While basic discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, derogatory comments, racial or religious slurs or purposeless inflammatory posts. Be respectful of others at all times. The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information on American products and making America better. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. But be courteous when disagreeing with others, it is possible to disagree without being insulting. The Moderators/Admins will make any final decisions, and take appropriate action in these matters. You can choose to ignore bothersome members in the forum by Clicking on their name in any of their posts, then Clicking on the OPTIONS button, then selecting the "IGNORE THIS USER" option. You won't see any future posts from this member again.
4. Due to their volatile nature, discussion involving religious, or other sensitive topics not related to American made products, will be locked and/or deleted. This is done to keep tempers in check and everyone civil. If you wish to participate in such discussions, there are other forums elsewhere specifically for this purpose. The KeepItUSAMade.com team moderators shall be the sole decision makers as to what constitutes closing, editing, or removal of a post. This is a privately owned and operated web site, and your posts CAN BE EDITED OR DELETED, please don�t threaten us with infringement of your �freedom of speech�.
5. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the like.
6. Double or multiple posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Double posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one. In addition, please do not post in the same thread back to back (another version of double posting), if you have something more to add, edit your post or add to that thread, don't post twice in a row in a thread.
7. Advertising, spamming and trolling this board is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members. IP addresses are monitored on this forum and transgressors will be banned. .
8. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
9. Classified - Swap Meet Forum Please keep things to be sold limited to USA Made-related items. If you would like to sell something that is not USA Made-related, try Ebay or a similar site.
10. We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are curseual or porn in nature or violate to the KeepItUSAMade.com community standards. The KeepItUSAMade.com moderator team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. In general, if it is not suitable for kids, it is not suitable for this forum.
11. Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
12. Do not discuss illegal activities. Our server is hosted in the USA and so is subject to US law. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability. Please bear in mind, all advice (medical, legal, etc) that may get posted should be regarded as "use at your own risk" advice. The owners, Moderators and Admins of KeepItUSAMade.com, assume no liability for any consequences that may result in action taken on that advice.
13. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
14. We reserve the right to edit or remove any offensive, inflammatory, slanderous, rude or inapproprate posts without notice. The KeepItUSAMade.com team Admins and Moderators shall be the sole decision makers as to what constitutes editing or the removal of a post. Posts deemed to be SPAM will be deleted as soon as they are noticed without discussion. This is a privately owned and operated web site, and offensive posts CAN BE EDITED OR DELETED, please don�t threaten us with infringement of your �freedom of speech�.
15. Any signature or avatar that is excessively large, offensive or insulting to either us, our members, or staff, are prohibited. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason. The moderating team may remove any offensive signatures or avatars without notice.
16. If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post. (This forum operates in English. Posts which include foreign languages should have the English equivalent to aid in understanding or they will be removed.) English is the primary language spoken in the USA, let�s keep it this way.
17.Questions regarding a vendors products or product support or help with a product are fine, but this is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement with a vendor, or posting complaints about vendors or manufactures. If you have a problem with a vendor, please contact them directly.
19. Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome on KeepItUSAMade.com, and are encouraged to provide advice, support and information for the members of the forum. However, all posts must help promote made in the USA in general. Posts that are determined to represent advertising or product promotion (other than banner or skyscraper ads) may be deleted, and repeat offenders asked to desist. A link that leads to a manufacture or suppliers website in the signature area of your posts is acceptable and will be allowed. KeepItUSAMade.com is proud to offer banner / skyscraper advertising at reasonable rates, and manufacturers are encouraged to take advantage of them for this purpose. Allowing advertising within posts is not fair to those that pay for the banner ads. If you are are a commercial entity - and you purchase banner advertising on the site - then - at your discretion, you (the commercial vendor) may make posts in the Supporting Advertisers' Product Announcements section. If a non banner advertising member posts an "advertisement" - it may be removed by a moderator.
20. We do not allow Manufactures or Vendors to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Please report any such message to a moderator, and include a copy of the message.
21. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. These actions include editing, or removing posts, topics or threads.
22. We the Moderator/Admin Team also reserve the right to refuse membership, suspend or ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, or is deemed disruptive to the forum by the Moderator/Admin Team. Membership may be denied for a variety of reasons, and membership can be suspended or revoked at any time by the moderation and administration team Be advised that access to and being a member of the KeepItUSAMade.com forums is a privilege and not a right. All posts, threads, attachments, and content posted within this forum become the sole property of the owners of KeepItUSAMade.com.
Please Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. Please check from time to time for possible changes in our rules and guidelines. By becoming a member and posting topics or responding to threads on this forum, you agree to the rules and guidelines posted above. These posted rules and guidelines will apply to all current, past and future members and posters on KeepItUSAMade.com, if you do not agree with any of the rules and guidelines listed then please do not post or join the forum.
The KeepItUSAMade.com Moderating Team
Community Forum Software by IP.BoardLicensed to: KeepItUSAMade.com